This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think Youtube will ever die?
04-20-2014, 08:21 PM
Do you think Youtube will ever die?
Will youtube be gone within 10 - 15 years? There are a bunch of people that make a living off of youtube money and I just wanted to know if they will ever lose their "jobs". I keep watching videos and people keep saying that youtube and youtube partnership won't last forever. Will that ever happen?

I know a lot of people consider the idea that youtube will be replaced by another website, but trust me it won't lel. Maybe an advance in technology will, but never another website.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 08:30 PM

No, but I think it would be moar allsome if they would let people post whatevar kinds of videos they want, like when there takin a poop an stuff. Their is some funny videos on their of people takin a poop an fartin while there poopin an stuff an their hilarious! That's REAL comedy right their!

Ads

04-20-2014, 08:35 PM

YouTube may last forever for all we know.

However, TRENDS change. And people who are currently trendy (like for example, PewDiePie) may not be as popular 10-15 years from now, so they wont' make as much money.

THAT'S what people are saying. Not that YouTube will be gone. But their own personal popularity will be.
04-20-2014, 08:49 PM

YouTube is kinda like Google, you can't really imagine it going anywhere any time soon, because YouTube isn't really a trend like Facebook or twitter or instagram, it's more of a place where people go when they wanna chill, and can find videos on almost anything, so in my opinion, no TouTube wont be going anywhere any time soon...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/ UCKX5B9LeDh5zAR5I50acsug
04-20-2014, 08:55 PM

No it's too good at the moment.