Twitist Forums
Why won't the video feature on instagram work for my android tablet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Why won't the video feature on instagram work for my android tablet? (/thread-142096.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Why won't the video feature on instagram work for my android tablet? - Mor - 04-22-2014 04:45 PM

I updated my instagram app this morning so that I could use the new video feature. The only problem is, it doesn't work!! I can't watch or even upload videos. I have a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet. Did anyone else have this problem, or can someone tell me how to fix it? Is it even available for my device?

- Gilbert - 04-22-2014 04:54 PM

I just wanted you to know that I am having the EXACT same problem. I know you are asking for an "answer", but hopefully letting you know that you are not the only one helps calm you a little. Grr... I want to do this! I been wanting vine, but this looks like hope for me! lol

- Demario - 04-22-2014 04:57 PM

Im havin da same problem

- Frankiie FireBomb - 04-22-2014 04:58 PM

Apparently, all iPhone users aren't having this problem from the looks of my InstaFeed. It's like all I can do is view the videos, but can't record also .. JUST LIKE VINE FOR ANDROID!! Smh! -_-

- Mason - 04-22-2014 05:14 PM

Wow u guys are so lucky I have android also but I can't even view the videos and nothing changed even though it says there is an update it says that my ig is up to date which I know is a lie!

- Jessica - 04-22-2014 05:30 PM

I have an ASUS transformer tablet and i also cannot view or capture instagram videos. I discovered that you must have the Jellybean launcher app(ver. 4.1) as described in instagram help. However i downloaded that and still i have no video button. Instagram is currently working to get video for certain devices so hopefully we will have that feature soon

- ? - 04-22-2014 05:39 PM

I need help also,mine doesnt show videos and i dont have the video option.....................

- Jess - 04-22-2014 05:52 PM

Having the same problem I can not view or upload videos

- Nichole - 04-22-2014 06:03 PM

Unfortunately Android users who do not have Android 4.1 phones or newer models cannot utilize the instagram video feature. However, instagram can be viewed at instagram.com on a computer and you can view videos on your pc or laptop.

- ? - 04-22-2014 06:11 PM

If it makes anyone feel better I have a galaxy note 2 with android 4.1.2 and I can neither watch nor record videos. Also I have not received an update for IG as well.