Twitist Forums
Is it alright for my bf to talk to a girl he once liked and she liked him (they use to send nudes)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Is it alright for my bf to talk to a girl he once liked and she liked him (they use to send nudes)? (/thread-143159.html)

Is it alright for my bf to talk to a girl he once liked and she liked him (they use to send nudes)? - Melina - 04-26-2014 07:52 AM

My bf told me how him and this girl use to send nudes and stuff and he really liked her, now they're talking on BBM and twitter.

I feel like that's weird to talk to someone who you hard string feelings for while being with someone else.
He hates it when I text people that like me so what makes it different? From what he's doing?

I told him I'll start talking to someone I use to send nudes too...

- adeola - 04-26-2014 08:01 AM

Don't play mind games with each other, tell him how you really feel and how it's not acceptable to talk to past girls if you can't.

- Courtney - 04-26-2014 08:03 AM

Idk that's kinda weird. Make sure its nothing intimate like before, he can have friends but not like that. Keep that boy in check Smile

- James Blackley - 04-26-2014 08:16 AM

There is no reason why he should be talking to an ex he had a strong relationship with, if you talked to another guy you had feelings for I gurantee you he would see it as a betrayal.

I think you need to teach him a lesson here, let him see what it feels like to be played with, it'll make him think twice about how he's treating you.