This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it alright for my bf to talk to a girl he once liked and she liked him (they use to send nudes)?
04-26-2014, 07:52 AM
Is it alright for my bf to talk to a girl he once liked and she liked him (they use to send nudes)?
My bf told me how him and this girl use to send nudes and stuff and he really liked her, now they're talking on BBM and twitter.

I feel like that's weird to talk to someone who you hard string feelings for while being with someone else.
He hates it when I text people that like me so what makes it different? From what he's doing?

I told him I'll start talking to someone I use to send nudes too...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 08:01 AM

Don&#x27;t play mind games with each other, tell him how you really feel and how it&#x27;s not acceptable to talk to past girls if you can&#x27;t.

Ads

04-26-2014, 08:03 AM

Idk that's kinda weird. Make sure its nothing intimate like before, he can have friends but not like that. Keep that boy in check Smile
04-26-2014, 08:16 AM

There is no reason why he should be talking to an ex he had a strong relationship with, if you talked to another guy you had feelings for I gurantee you he would see it as a betrayal.

I think you need to teach him a lesson here, let him see what it feels like to be played with, it'll make him think twice about how he's treating you.