Twitist Forums
I'm 15 and am I the only girl who barley texts anyone? Like I'm mostly on social media (Facebook, insta, snapchat)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I'm 15 and am I the only girl who barley texts anyone? Like I'm mostly on social media (Facebook, insta, snapchat)? (/thread-144869.html)

I'm 15 and am I the only girl who barley texts anyone? Like I'm mostly on social media (Facebook, insta, snapchat)? - raspypear942 - 04-28-2014 12:24 AM

I have lots if friends and yes I am popular, not the TOP popular but mostly lol. Anyway I barley use my phone to text. I feel kinda lame lol am I the only one who mostly is on Instagram, fb, snapchat, twitter, etc ?

- John R - 04-28-2014 12:31 AM

Barley is very good in both chicken and beef soups and is very nutritious. Barley texts have 0 calories, too.

- Alex - 04-28-2014 12:35 AM

Use these
Instagram kik snapchat

- me - 04-28-2014 12:39 AM

"Yes i am popular" Get off your high horse woman dang, stop worrying about how man friends you have, and what friends are loyal and you could trust your life with. Friends are great but don't just keep getting them so you can have the most. Stop worrying about having no one to text, it doesn't matter. In any aspect of your life, except the ones you make it a problem in. Good luck