This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 15 and am I the only girl who barley texts anyone? Like I'm mostly on social media (Facebook, insta, snapchat)?
04-28-2014, 12:24 AM
I'm 15 and am I the only girl who barley texts anyone? Like I'm mostly on social media (Facebook, insta, snapchat)?
I have lots if friends and yes I am popular, not the TOP popular but mostly lol. Anyway I barley use my phone to text. I feel kinda lame lol am I the only one who mostly is on Instagram, fb, snapchat, twitter, etc ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:31 AM

Barley is very good in both chicken and beef soups and is very nutritious. Barley texts have 0 calories, too.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:35 AM

Use these
Instagram kik snapchat
04-28-2014, 12:39 AM

"Yes i am popular" Get off your high horse woman dang, stop worrying about how man friends you have, and what friends are loyal and you could trust your life with. Friends are great but don't just keep getting them so you can have the most. Stop worrying about having no one to text, it doesn't matter. In any aspect of your life, except the ones you make it a problem in. Good luck