Twitist Forums
to ABC:do you usually respond posts or Youtube video on FB? and do you prefer video chat? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: to ABC:do you usually respond posts or Youtube video on FB? and do you prefer video chat? (/thread-145059.html)

to ABC:do you usually respond posts or Youtube video on FB? and do you prefer video chat? - teeny-tinyMercenary536 - 04-28-2014 12:42 AM

some posts like" Hi, I miss you", " How`s going?' or a video link from youtube.....i saw sometimes they respond or comment on it but sometimes they just leave it and did not like it or comment on it.

i think it is the culture difference, because in Chinese culture, people will at least like it or they will think it is not polite....but i am not sure what ABC(american-born-chinese) will do? do you respond FB posts both from close friends or acquaintance ? in what kind of situation would you respond?

also, do ABC tend to use videochat? because in Asia, people tend to use textchat only because they like to protect their privacy.

- Sweet Lo - 04-28-2014 12:49 AM

if the question is directly asked to me, then i will respond on FB. if the message is an invitation or just ''i just found out this......'' or ''i just wrote this....'' etc...something that he/she let ALL his/her friends to read, then i may not respond.
i normally just reply, don't ''like'' or ''comment'' too much unless i really have something to say or really ''like'' it.