This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
to ABC:do you usually respond posts or Youtube video on FB? and do you prefer video chat?
04-28-2014, 12:42 AM
to ABC:do you usually respond posts or Youtube video on FB? and do you prefer video chat?
some posts like" Hi, I miss you", " How`s going?' or a video link from youtube.....i saw sometimes they respond or comment on it but sometimes they just leave it and did not like it or comment on it.

i think it is the culture difference, because in Chinese culture, people will at least like it or they will think it is not polite....but i am not sure what ABC(american-born-chinese) will do? do you respond FB posts both from close friends or acquaintance ? in what kind of situation would you respond?

also, do ABC tend to use videochat? because in Asia, people tend to use textchat only because they like to protect their privacy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:49 AM

if the question is directly asked to me, then i will respond on FB. if the message is an invitation or just ''i just found out this......'' or ''i just wrote this....'' etc...something that he/she let ALL his/her friends to read, then i may not respond.
i normally just reply, don't ''like'' or ''comment'' too much unless i really have something to say or really ''like'' it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply