Twitist Forums
Would it be creepy to pay a dollar to send a message to an old friend on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Would it be creepy to pay a dollar to send a message to an old friend on facebook? (/thread-145321.html)

Would it be creepy to pay a dollar to send a message to an old friend on facebook? - Theodore - 04-28-2014 01:08 AM

Okay there was this girl a long time ago back in middle school I knew I want to talk to her again. Except it says on facebook you must pay a dollar to send a message otherwise it goes to the "other box." I can't send her a friend request because there's no option. Would it be sort of creepy if I went out of my way just to pay 1 dollar to send her a message?

- Lilly - 04-28-2014 01:14 AM

yes

- The Shadow™ ® - 04-28-2014 01:16 AM

just send a regular message , it just won't go to her private messages box but she will get it anyway
paying a dollar to send a private message is a scam facebook came up with to make money for their shareholders , that would be like the post office saying we will deliver this mail but for another dollar we'll put a red sticker on it saying read me first

- Jessica - 04-28-2014 01:18 AM

Yes, it would be creepy to pay a buck to send a message to an old friend who may not even remember you at all.