This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would it be creepy to pay a dollar to send a message to an old friend on facebook?
04-28-2014, 01:08 AM
Would it be creepy to pay a dollar to send a message to an old friend on facebook?
Okay there was this girl a long time ago back in middle school I knew I want to talk to her again. Except it says on facebook you must pay a dollar to send a message otherwise it goes to the "other box." I can't send her a friend request because there's no option. Would it be sort of creepy if I went out of my way just to pay 1 dollar to send her a message?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:14 AM

yes

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:16 AM

just send a regular message , it just won't go to her private messages box but she will get it anyway
paying a dollar to send a private message is a scam facebook came up with to make money for their shareholders , that would be like the post office saying we will deliver this mail but for another dollar we'll put a red sticker on it saying read me first
04-28-2014, 01:18 AM

Yes, it would be creepy to pay a buck to send a message to an old friend who may not even remember you at all.