Twitist Forums
Why isn't my instagram working? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: Why isn't my instagram working? (/thread-146304.html)

Why isn't my instagram working? - Amazingpopcorn468 - 04-28-2014 02:45 AM

My friends account got disabled as she posted an inappropriate photo of her breasts several times. She tried logging into that account on my phone app (Instagram) since then I have no been able to log into my account as it keeps coming up "account disabled" I have tried logging into a few friends accounts on my phone and the same message appears. I have logged Into my account via the Internet explorer and asked a friend to log into my account on his app and it works like normal. So I don't understand. My lock button is broken on my iPhone so restarting my phone is impossible, as an alternative I switched it to airplane mode and then back on. I have deleted and reinstalled Instagram 7 or 8 times now and the same problem is persisting. My account is not disabled as it works on every other phone but mine, what can I? Please help me I have 31K!!

- Rixyla - 04-28-2014 02:49 AM

your iPhone could probably do with a restart, but if your sleep/wake button is broke, the only way you're going to get the phone to turn off (without breaking open your phone) i think you'll just have to let the battery drain so it forces it to restart