This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why isn't my instagram working?
04-28-2014, 02:45 AM
Why isn't my instagram working?
My friends account got disabled as she posted an inappropriate photo of her breasts several times. She tried logging into that account on my phone app (Instagram) since then I have no been able to log into my account as it keeps coming up "account disabled" I have tried logging into a few friends accounts on my phone and the same message appears. I have logged Into my account via the Internet explorer and asked a friend to log into my account on his app and it works like normal. So I don't understand. My lock button is broken on my iPhone so restarting my phone is impossible, as an alternative I switched it to airplane mode and then back on. I have deleted and reinstalled Instagram 7 or 8 times now and the same problem is persisting. My account is not disabled as it works on every other phone but mine, what can I? Please help me I have 31K!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:49 AM

your iPhone could probably do with a restart, but if your sleep/wake button is broke, the only way you're going to get the phone to turn off (without breaking open your phone) i think you'll just have to let the battery drain so it forces it to restart

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply