Twitist Forums
Google chrome or internet explorer 9? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Google chrome or internet explorer 9? (/thread-146777.html)

Pages: 1 2

Google chrome or internet explorer 9? - zealouslace788 - 04-28-2014 03:32 AM

I barely know anything about computers but I have Google chrome and was wondering if I ought to update to Internet explorer 9? thanks

- tizecs - 04-28-2014 03:34 AM

stick with google chrome why? because its faster and better than ie9

- Sammie - 04-28-2014 03:41 AM

Google chrome is so much faster and more easier to use

- Charles - 04-28-2014 03:44 AM

Chrome is definately faster and easier to use.

- Cagey Cretin - 04-28-2014 03:45 AM

Try Opera, Safari, Flock, Netscape, Mozilla or Pale Moon Firefox first.

- David - 04-28-2014 03:55 AM

First off, you can only run IE 9 if you're on Vista or Windows 7. Windows XP doesn't support IE 9.

Second, I pick Google Chrome any day. IE is so stupid, it's slow, heavy, bulky, and bogs down everything when you run it. I noticed literally NO change from IE 8 when I tried it out, other than the interface. The same crappy engine that runs it is still there, it only looks different.

Preserve your sanity and go with Chrome or Firefox.

- badal_aiub - 04-28-2014 03:56 AM

Crome is Definitely faster than IE

- Morgan - 04-28-2014 04:03 AM

I used to use Internet Explorer through and through; I updated to IE9 the first week it came out! But my favorite virtual world wouldn't work with IE, so I finally downloaded Google Chrome (a few short days ago, in fact). Although I know where all the little options are in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome is much faster in my opinion. The only negative thing I have to say about Google Chrome is that there isn't (or I can't find) a favorites bar! (Yeah, I know you can add stuff to your favs, but I just like the little bar that IE has.) Google Chrome is much more user-friendly, so that one would probably be best for you!

- Ahmad Al-Fakharany - 04-28-2014 04:08 AM

Go for Chrome or Firefox

- Francesco D. - 04-28-2014 04:10 AM

Google chrome is 2x as fast as internet explorer nine, but then again, intenet explorer has bugs adn problems, (from my own experience) most ie9 users get a bug that is defined as an error when you try to download a file from the internet. it will stop you from also opening the file if your are lucky enought to download it. So google chrome is better as i have never experienced any bugs to do with anything.
So this said, i highly recomend Google Chrome as your intenet browser.