This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google chrome or internet explorer 9?
04-28-2014, 03:32 AM
Google chrome or internet explorer 9?
I barely know anything about computers but I have Google chrome and was wondering if I ought to update to Internet explorer 9? thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:34 AM

stick with google chrome why? because its faster and better than ie9

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:41 AM

Google chrome is so much faster and more easier to use
04-28-2014, 03:44 AM

Chrome is definately faster and easier to use.
04-28-2014, 03:45 AM

Try Opera, Safari, Flock, Netscape, Mozilla or Pale Moon Firefox first.
04-28-2014, 03:55 AM

First off, you can only run IE 9 if you're on Vista or Windows 7. Windows XP doesn't support IE 9.

Second, I pick Google Chrome any day. IE is so stupid, it's slow, heavy, bulky, and bogs down everything when you run it. I noticed literally NO change from IE 8 when I tried it out, other than the interface. The same crappy engine that runs it is still there, it only looks different.

Preserve your sanity and go with Chrome or Firefox.
04-28-2014, 03:56 AM

Crome is Definitely faster than IE
04-28-2014, 04:03 AM

I used to use Internet Explorer through and through; I updated to IE9 the first week it came out! But my favorite virtual world wouldn't work with IE, so I finally downloaded Google Chrome (a few short days ago, in fact). Although I know where all the little options are in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome is much faster in my opinion. The only negative thing I have to say about Google Chrome is that there isn't (or I can't find) a favorites bar! (Yeah, I know you can add stuff to your favs, but I just like the little bar that IE has.) Google Chrome is much more user-friendly, so that one would probably be best for you!
04-28-2014, 04:08 AM

Go for Chrome or Firefox
04-28-2014, 04:10 AM

Google chrome is 2x as fast as internet explorer nine, but then again, intenet explorer has bugs adn problems, (from my own experience) most ie9 users get a bug that is defined as an error when you try to download a file from the internet. it will stop you from also opening the file if your are lucky enought to download it. So google chrome is better as i have never experienced any bugs to do with anything.
So this said, i highly recomend Google Chrome as your intenet browser.