Twitist Forums
I NEED SOME EBAY HELP?? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: I NEED SOME EBAY HELP?? (/thread-146883.html)

I NEED SOME EBAY HELP?? - Alex Shepherd - 04-28-2014 03:43 AM

OK, im peed off because i got shipped a item that was broken and i cant return it because he has a no return policy so I wanted to file a report and it said i had to go to paypal so I did and it asked for transation ID and i looked for one but their isnt anything in my history about it. HELP????

- Disney Expert - 04-28-2014 03:45 AM

Go to the seller first. I understand he has a No Return policy but a lot of times they will accept returns especially if the item is broken. If you got an email confirmation (which you should have) the transaction ID should be in there.

- Benjamin - 04-28-2014 03:46 AM

Search for it at the item you bought a ticket, it might have it. Also check your browsing history for the link of the transaction ID (search for the day you bought it. Also check the EBAY forums for more help.

- GinoParisian - 04-28-2014 03:53 AM

There is no such thing as a no return policy on eBay, no matter what any auction says.

- Rainbow14000 - 04-28-2014 03:54 AM

Disney Expert said it well. Sellers do make mistakes, let the seller know there was a problem and give the seller a chance to resolve the problem. As said, check your email for a PayPal shipping notification with the transaction number.