This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I NEED SOME EBAY HELP??
04-28-2014, 03:43 AM
I NEED SOME EBAY HELP??
OK, im peed off because i got shipped a item that was broken and i cant return it because he has a no return policy so I wanted to file a report and it said i had to go to paypal so I did and it asked for transation ID and i looked for one but their isnt anything in my history about it. HELP????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:45 AM

Go to the seller first. I understand he has a No Return policy but a lot of times they will accept returns especially if the item is broken. If you got an email confirmation (which you should have) the transaction ID should be in there.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:46 AM

Search for it at the item you bought a ticket, it might have it. Also check your browsing history for the link of the transaction ID (search for the day you bought it. Also check the EBAY forums for more help.
04-28-2014, 03:53 AM

There is no such thing as a no return policy on eBay, no matter what any auction says.
04-28-2014, 03:54 AM

Disney Expert said it well. Sellers do make mistakes, let the seller know there was a problem and give the seller a chance to resolve the problem. As said, check your email for a PayPal shipping notification with the transaction number.