Twitist Forums
Are you guys ready for Cruz Azul fans to ask a question tomorrow saying: "My team won, how about yours?"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Are you guys ready for Cruz Azul fans to ask a question tomorrow saying: "My team won, how about yours?"? (/thread-148323.html)

Are you guys ready for Cruz Azul fans to ask a question tomorrow saying: "My team won, how about yours?"? - Alan - 04-28-2014 10:55 AM

Haha no but for reals, what is your biggest pet peeve in the Liga MX? One if mine is when commentators read people's tweets on twitter and also when they advertise their twitter names. I also dislike seeing random little kids take the ball to the captains before the game and say a cheesy line about racism or fair play. I don't find it cute, and honestly it's just one of Decio de Maria's plights to get money.

BQ: Pumas vs Atlante. Who wins? Do you see Atlante staying?

- pachucapachucawin - 04-28-2014 11:04 AM

When they talk in halftime

- Chivista Gay - 04-28-2014 11:05 AM

Yo quiero que me des un hug por atras baby Smile Jonathan te amo con todo mi pito. Please ayuden me a buscarlo.Right now tengo mi pito en una sandia.

- El Venao - 04-28-2014 11:10 AM

Marco Fabian has to get called! If topo gets called who sucks ballz why not Fabian???

- chubbyhoney670 - 04-28-2014 11:16 AM

deez will tomorrow

- John Kalzague - 04-28-2014 11:22 AM

" I also dislike seeing random little kids take the ball to the captains before the game and say a cheesy line about racism or fair play."

LOL

- agreeableweather769 - 04-28-2014 11:26 AM

I wonder if by the end of the season they will ask "My team is Sub-campeon....again, how about yours?"

BQ: Pumas win. I rather see Queretaro go down.

- Lovable Jerk - 04-28-2014 11:29 AM

^^^lol

I hated when they show those stupid ads during the middle of the game...annoying as fukk