This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you guys ready for Cruz Azul fans to ask a question tomorrow saying: "My team won, how about yours?"?
04-28-2014, 10:55 AM
Are you guys ready for Cruz Azul fans to ask a question tomorrow saying: "My team won, how about yours?"?
Haha no but for reals, what is your biggest pet peeve in the Liga MX? One if mine is when commentators read people's tweets on twitter and also when they advertise their twitter names. I also dislike seeing random little kids take the ball to the captains before the game and say a cheesy line about racism or fair play. I don't find it cute, and honestly it's just one of Decio de Maria's plights to get money.

BQ: Pumas vs Atlante. Who wins? Do you see Atlante staying?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:04 AM

When they talk in halftime

Ads

04-28-2014, 11:05 AM

Yo quiero que me des un hug por atras baby Smile Jonathan te amo con todo mi pito. Please ayuden me a buscarlo.Right now tengo mi pito en una sandia.
04-28-2014, 11:10 AM

Marco Fabian has to get called! If topo gets called who sucks ballz why not Fabian???
04-28-2014, 11:16 AM

deez will tomorrow
04-28-2014, 11:22 AM

" I also dislike seeing random little kids take the ball to the captains before the game and say a cheesy line about racism or fair play."

LOL
04-28-2014, 11:26 AM

I wonder if by the end of the season they will ask "My team is Sub-campeon....again, how about yours?"

BQ: Pumas win. I rather see Queretaro go down.
04-28-2014, 11:29 AM

^^^lol

I hated when they show those stupid ads during the middle of the game...annoying as fukk