Twitist Forums
Should i join Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should i join Twitter? (/thread-148903.html)

Should i join Twitter? - littlenorth929 - 04-28-2014 04:47 PM

I am 16 and my friends have been pesting me too join FB lately. I don't like Facebook, a lot of teens feel that way nowadays apparently, but Twitter interests me. My only question is, how important is it to have followers and what are the benefits of becoming a tweety bird LOL? I'd like to leave the Neanderthal stage of my life behind and join something like Twitter. What is the best way to use twitter?

- вοοм! - 04-28-2014 04:55 PM

You basically post updates and links on Twitter. By text or media.
Followers are basically friends. They "follow" you and see what you do.
There's no benefits honestly.

- Gabriella - 04-28-2014 04:57 PM

oh my goodness yes you should join twitter!
I don't like facebook anymore so I got a twitter account and I love it, I have not that many followers like at all, but its fun! The layout is clean and simple. You can choose who to get updates from n stuff like that, for mine I like to see what my favorite bands are doing and their new songs, but its really easy to navigate and I think you will have a lot of fun with it.

Oh and its very independent, it is best to use it on your phoneSmile (in my opinion)

- jamie - 04-28-2014 05:00 PM

You can join on twitter. Twitter is a micro blog. You can tweet your words or thought everyday. You can create a lsit & you can add followers to a list. Where you also can tweet for them. Always try to use hashtag "#" Which can spreed your tweets to the other twitter users who haven't followed you.

- Daniel - 04-28-2014 05:02 PM

Twitter is Just a Status Update Website you Just Post a Tweet Mention People in it Maybe Put Some hash Tags On it And Mention Topics

Decorate your Profile Maybe a Little and Be Able to Direct Message People Thats About it

To Get Followers Post Good Tweets and Follow Other People From #TeamFollowBack

How important it is Depends on If its Important to you or Not

The Best Way to Use it i Would Recommend is Say Whats on your Mind

- Epic Indian Dude - 04-28-2014 05:09 PM

ya why not

- James - 04-28-2014 05:11 PM

It's all up to you, really. Twitter is a great why to communicate with others and for the dissemination of information.

- Angeleyes - 04-28-2014 05:21 PM

Yes use twitter, just say what's on your mind and upload it.