This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i join Twitter?
04-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Should i join Twitter?
I am 16 and my friends have been pesting me too join FB lately. I don't like Facebook, a lot of teens feel that way nowadays apparently, but Twitter interests me. My only question is, how important is it to have followers and what are the benefits of becoming a tweety bird LOL? I'd like to leave the Neanderthal stage of my life behind and join something like Twitter. What is the best way to use twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:55 PM

You basically post updates and links on Twitter. By text or media.
Followers are basically friends. They "follow" you and see what you do.
There's no benefits honestly.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:57 PM

oh my goodness yes you should join twitter!
I don't like facebook anymore so I got a twitter account and I love it, I have not that many followers like at all, but its fun! The layout is clean and simple. You can choose who to get updates from n stuff like that, for mine I like to see what my favorite bands are doing and their new songs, but its really easy to navigate and I think you will have a lot of fun with it.

Oh and its very independent, it is best to use it on your phoneSmile (in my opinion)
04-28-2014, 05:00 PM

You can join on twitter. Twitter is a micro blog. You can tweet your words or thought everyday. You can create a lsit & you can add followers to a list. Where you also can tweet for them. Always try to use hashtag "#" Which can spreed your tweets to the other twitter users who haven't followed you.
04-28-2014, 05:02 PM

Twitter is Just a Status Update Website you Just Post a Tweet Mention People in it Maybe Put Some hash Tags On it And Mention Topics

Decorate your Profile Maybe a Little and Be Able to Direct Message People Thats About it

To Get Followers Post Good Tweets and Follow Other People From #TeamFollowBack

How important it is Depends on If its Important to you or Not

The Best Way to Use it i Would Recommend is Say Whats on your Mind
04-28-2014, 05:09 PM

ya why not
04-28-2014, 05:11 PM

It's all up to you, really. Twitter is a great why to communicate with others and for the dissemination of information.
04-28-2014, 05:21 PM

Yes use twitter, just say what's on your mind and upload it.