Twitist Forums
My boyfriend smokes a lot, and i cant go to his house now? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: My boyfriend smokes a lot, and i cant go to his house now? (/thread-150046.html)

My boyfriend smokes a lot, and i cant go to his house now? - Livz - 04-28-2014 06:40 PM

OK so my boyfriend smokes a lot, like everyday at least.... im ok with it but wish he didnt because i dont smoke... he has no limits to what he posts on social media and posts a lot of pictures of weed and him smoking and my parents saw so now i cant go over there. ever. i dont know what to do please help

- I am - 04-28-2014 06:49 PM

get away from a dumb pothead whos going nowhere that's friken what DEA ALL THE WAY

- joe f - 04-28-2014 06:59 PM

You thank your parents and then thank GOD for having parents who have brains.Your b/f is a loser who is going to prison once the law enforcement agency sees his pictures and investigates him hon.Who says pot doesn't make you stupid?

- Aissatou - 04-28-2014 07:03 PM

I think you already know what to do. Good luck with it Smile

- Kayl - 04-28-2014 07:04 PM

There doesn't seem to be anything you can do. Your parents have already made the decision. Now, I don't think it's stupid that he smokes, a lot of perfectly successful people smoke and the people saying he's a loser are biased and don't even care about other facts of his life. But whatever, I won't go into a rant. It was pretty stupid to post about it on a social media site. And even more stupid to show your parents. There's really nothing you can do now