This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend smokes a lot, and i cant go to his house now?
04-28-2014, 06:40 PM
My boyfriend smokes a lot, and i cant go to his house now?
OK so my boyfriend smokes a lot, like everyday at least.... im ok with it but wish he didnt because i dont smoke... he has no limits to what he posts on social media and posts a lot of pictures of weed and him smoking and my parents saw so now i cant go over there. ever. i dont know what to do please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:49 PM

get away from a dumb pothead whos going nowhere that's friken what DEA ALL THE WAY

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:59 PM

You thank your parents and then thank GOD for having parents who have brains.Your b/f is a loser who is going to prison once the law enforcement agency sees his pictures and investigates him hon.Who says pot doesn't make you stupid?
04-28-2014, 07:03 PM

I think you already know what to do. Good luck with it Smile
04-28-2014, 07:04 PM

There doesn&#x27;t seem to be anything you can do. Your parents have already made the decision. Now, I don&#x27;t think it&#x27;s stupid that he smokes, a lot of perfectly successful people smoke and the people saying he&#x27;s a loser are biased and don&#x27;t even care about other facts of his life. But whatever, I won&#x27;t go into a rant. It was pretty stupid to post about it on a social media site. And even more stupid to show your parents. There&#x27;s really nothing you can do now