Twitist Forums
How to tell if one has been blocked from another person's album on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How to tell if one has been blocked from another person's album on facebook? (/thread-15051.html)

How to tell if one has been blocked from another person's album on facebook? - Squatting Dog - 10-15-2012 09:21 PM

Basically, I was at a party that I shouldn't have been at, and I have a pretty good hunch that somebody took a picture of me there. I'm friends with them on facebook, but I don't know if Im seeing ALL of the photos. The photo count (that you would see on their main page) is less than the amount of pictures actually in all the albums (which means there would actually be MORE than what's accounted for.)

Basically, I need to make sure said photo (if it exists, I'm not sure, But I don't want to take any chances) isn't on or will be on facebook (I'll probably check back in a few days). I want to know if there is any way to tell if I'm not seeing everything.

I'm on more of a neutral basis with said person, but wanted to rule out the picture was concievable, and so I'm making sure there's no way that could have happened.

Thanks in advance.

- Alex - 10-15-2012 09:29 PM

It will say the name of the album and the album cover will have a blue question mark and when you click it, it will day no photos.