This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to tell if one has been blocked from another person's album on facebook?
10-15-2012, 09:21 PM
How to tell if one has been blocked from another person's album on facebook?
Basically, I was at a party that I shouldn't have been at, and I have a pretty good hunch that somebody took a picture of me there. I'm friends with them on facebook, but I don't know if Im seeing ALL of the photos. The photo count (that you would see on their main page) is less than the amount of pictures actually in all the albums (which means there would actually be MORE than what's accounted for.)

Basically, I need to make sure said photo (if it exists, I'm not sure, But I don't want to take any chances) isn't on or will be on facebook (I'll probably check back in a few days). I want to know if there is any way to tell if I'm not seeing everything.

I'm on more of a neutral basis with said person, but wanted to rule out the picture was concievable, and so I'm making sure there's no way that could have happened.

Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:29 PM

It will say the name of the album and the album cover will have a blue question mark and when you click it, it will day no photos.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply