Twitist Forums
Why does everyone hate the Hawks? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Why does everyone hate the Hawks? (/thread-15072.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why does everyone hate the Hawks? - Ronald - 10-15-2012 09:21 PM

I don't see what we've done to make everyone hate us?

I would just like to add that I expected Swans Supporters to be a little bit more gracious in defeat. 90% of the posts on the Hawks Facebook page is Swans Fans bagging the Hawks. Real mature. Anyway... congratulations to the Swans and their supporters (the good ones) on their grand final victory.

Also, Go Hawks!!! Smile

- Disposable Hero - 10-15-2012 09:30 PM

cause they keep eating my rabbits

- yahoo - 10-15-2012 09:30 PM

no everyone hates collingwood

- CheeKy CHezZa - 10-15-2012 09:30 PM

i'm pretty sure not everyone hates the hawks. i'm a huge swans supporter and im pretty sure a lot of other swans supporters respect the hawks and their supporters too. there's immature people everywhere, don't let it get into you Smile

well done boys and well done hawthorn! you provided afl fans with a thrilling gf and you provided hawks and swans fans with a heart attack lol.

- Biggus Dickus - 10-15-2012 09:30 PM

Supposedly it's the arrogance.

- Joeblow - 10-15-2012 09:30 PM

It is jealousy that Hawthorn made it to the grand final and the other teams apart from Sydney didn't this is especially the case with Collingwood fans. Personally I think Collingwood is the most hated side. They are one you either love or you hate where as most others you don't mind. Pity the hawks were bloody inaccurate again. Franklin needs to start learning to kick straight as his inaccuracy is making Hawthorn have to get twice as many shots at goal to score the same. Hawthorn really should have won if it weren't for inaccuracy and a few seconds too short in the first and third quarters.

- OKCITY! - 10-15-2012 09:30 PM

Cas they had an extra 4 blokes running around in yellow this afternoon. Its not Hawthornes fault if it was any other Victorian team it would of been the same.

But seriously

Lewis Jetta > Cyrul Rioli.

- AFLnerd - 10-15-2012 09:30 PM

Get over it dude. Try being a collingwood supporter. We get bagged every day. Stop sooking.

- skinnymice624 - 10-15-2012 09:30 PM

One word - sorry, but it's a four-letter word - so it will probably get censored.

It's all because of ****!

Ok, that didn't work. J*ff Je*f *eff Jef*

Don't hate Hawthorn so much as hate **** and the Hawks just happen to be caught up in the ricochet-effect.

- Theevangelist21 - 10-15-2012 09:30 PM

I'm sure that in respect of the Grand Final it was a matter of more people from outside Victoria wanting the Cup to leave the state, not necessarily people hating Hawthorn.
The same scenario existed when Adelaide played in their Grand Final back in '97.
Dare say the same situation will come up again in future.