Twitist Forums
Guys please help me here? What does it mean to you when a girl likes your picture on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Guys please help me here? What does it mean to you when a girl likes your picture on facebook? (/thread-152122.html)

Guys please help me here? What does it mean to you when a girl likes your picture on facebook? - Catgirl - 04-30-2014 08:20 AM

This guy said hi to me last night who is very handsome... But the conversation didn't go well it was like ;
Hi
Hi
How are you
Im good you
Im good just tired
Why tired
I had school and stuff...
Oh but if you like it then it's cool
Yes exactly Smile
Smile
Smile)

Then i didn't say anything.. Im bad at conversations and plus he is 23 and im 17 and he is a very known person in my small town so i didn't want to seem like im dying for him cause im sure he is used to that attention.. What should i do? Should i like a picture of him? Should i like it now or should i wait for a few days? Im not usually that nervous but it's just he's different than me im not popular im not friends with everybody which i prefer not to but he is very friendly i guess.. He is in so many activities like dance which makes him very popular and he is older.. What should i do? :/

- Thomas - 04-30-2014 08:30 AM

Nothing.

- MOHAN - 04-30-2014 08:33 AM

talk to him more. yea sure, like his pics.

I doubt you are actually seeing the real him. it's just your perception of him. I'm sure he's interested in you