This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys please help me here? What does it mean to you when a girl likes your picture on facebook?
04-30-2014, 08:20 AM
Guys please help me here? What does it mean to you when a girl likes your picture on facebook?
This guy said hi to me last night who is very handsome... But the conversation didn't go well it was like ;
Hi
Hi
How are you
Im good you
Im good just tired
Why tired
I had school and stuff...
Oh but if you like it then it's cool
Yes exactly Smile
Smile
Smile)

Then i didn't say anything.. Im bad at conversations and plus he is 23 and im 17 and he is a very known person in my small town so i didn't want to seem like im dying for him cause im sure he is used to that attention.. What should i do? Should i like a picture of him? Should i like it now or should i wait for a few days? Im not usually that nervous but it's just he's different than me im not popular im not friends with everybody which i prefer not to but he is very friendly i guess.. He is in so many activities like dance which makes him very popular and he is older.. What should i do? :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 08:30 AM

Nothing.

Ads

04-30-2014, 08:33 AM

talk to him more. yea sure, like his pics.

I doubt you are actually seeing the real him. it's just your perception of him. I'm sure he's interested in you