Twitist Forums
I get the overall impression that Yahoo is going to be out of business ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: I get the overall impression that Yahoo is going to be out of business ? (/thread-152798.html)

I get the overall impression that Yahoo is going to be out of business ? - max c - 05-02-2014 06:56 PM

Terrible changes being made to the home page layouts, groups,
and new problems surfacing with basic email, it all points to a crisis of management.

- djaca70 - 05-02-2014 07:12 PM

Is this an opinion, or demonstration of your illogical thought process? Ever think of REVAMPING things?

- i like turtles - 05-02-2014 07:13 PM

I don't think they are going out of business. Their focus is changing from web services to being a media company, producing content to generate advertisers. My observation is that they have lost their interest in a lot of their basic things (Have you noticed now that on Answers, even if you check US questions only you are bombarded with foreign questions? They obviously are not sorting them anymore) like layout and reliability. They've also made changes for change sake (email, which sucks now).

- Caren - 05-02-2014 07:17 PM

some countries fall for advertising more than others,,, they are tailoring to those countries to make a profit

- Teresa - 05-02-2014 07:25 PM

I completely agree, I hate Yahoo! Now. But I must admit... Answers is a good place to ask questions!