This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I get the overall impression that Yahoo is going to be out of business ?
05-02-2014, 06:56 PM
I get the overall impression that Yahoo is going to be out of business ?
Terrible changes being made to the home page layouts, groups,
and new problems surfacing with basic email, it all points to a crisis of management.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 07:12 PM

Is this an opinion, or demonstration of your illogical thought process? Ever think of REVAMPING things?

Ads

05-02-2014, 07:13 PM

I don't think they are going out of business. Their focus is changing from web services to being a media company, producing content to generate advertisers. My observation is that they have lost their interest in a lot of their basic things (Have you noticed now that on Answers, even if you check US questions only you are bombarded with foreign questions? They obviously are not sorting them anymore) like layout and reliability. They've also made changes for change sake (email, which sucks now).
05-02-2014, 07:17 PM

some countries fall for advertising more than others,,, they are tailoring to those countries to make a profit
05-02-2014, 07:25 PM

I completely agree, I hate Yahoo! Now. But I must admit... Answers is a good place to ask questions!