Twitist Forums
Do you think that a guy likes you when he talks/flirts/teases you a lot in real life, but ignore you in FB...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think that a guy likes you when he talks/flirts/teases you a lot in real life, but ignore you in FB...? (/thread-152941.html)

Do you think that a guy likes you when he talks/flirts/teases you a lot in real life, but ignore you in FB...? - Bad a$$-tic girl - 05-03-2014 06:57 AM

...EVERYTIME?? Or is it the other way round, that when he likes you, he talks.flirts/teases in FB, but ignore you in real life? This guy friend of mine ignore my FB comments EVERYTIME! I wanted to test whether if its for me only, by making him add one of my friends (of which he don't know of), and asked her to flirt with him on FB. And he replies to all of her wall posts and coments. But when I comment on his status, he NEVER replies to them, but he flirts with me a lot in real life, like singing love songs, imitating my facial expressions etc. What's up with him?

- kali - 05-03-2014 07:11 AM

ya he does OWN boyfriend ignores me on fb he never writes me back it pisses me off but anyways most men dont think fb is a huge deal it matters in real life how they treat you