This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that a guy likes you when he talks/flirts/teases you a lot in real life, but ignore you in FB...?
05-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Do you think that a guy likes you when he talks/flirts/teases you a lot in real life, but ignore you in FB...?
...EVERYTIME?? Or is it the other way round, that when he likes you, he talks.flirts/teases in FB, but ignore you in real life? This guy friend of mine ignore my FB comments EVERYTIME! I wanted to test whether if its for me only, by making him add one of my friends (of which he don't know of), and asked her to flirt with him on FB. And he replies to all of her wall posts and coments. But when I comment on his status, he NEVER replies to them, but he flirts with me a lot in real life, like singing love songs, imitating my facial expressions etc. What's up with him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 07:11 AM

ya he does OWN boyfriend ignores me on fb he never writes me back it pisses me off but anyways most men dont think fb is a huge deal it matters in real life how they treat you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply