Twitist Forums
Will facebook alert my friends when I reactivate my account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Will facebook alert my friends when I reactivate my account? (/thread-153207.html)

Will facebook alert my friends when I reactivate my account? - Macy - 05-04-2014 05:38 AM

so I want to permanently delete my account. I deactivated it a couple years ago but i kinda just want it permanently gone. I looked it up and in order to do this you have to be logged in so I logged back in (for the first time in years) and it says I have to wait 24 hours until its reactivated. I know facebook likes to do stupid things like post random things I don't want them to post so I'm scared its going to make a post saying I reactivated it or its going to send a notification to everyone on my friends list telling them that I'm back on facebook. Will it do this? Have any of you ever received a notification or seen a post saying one of your friends is back on facebook?

- J - 05-04-2014 05:54 AM

Good news - It does not post that you have reactivated! Your friends will only know that you're back if you make a status or perform any activity e.g. like a page. They can also see if you are online via chat. So in those 24 hours do not touch facebook and you should be fine Smile