This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will facebook alert my friends when I reactivate my account?
05-04-2014, 05:38 AM
Will facebook alert my friends when I reactivate my account?
so I want to permanently delete my account. I deactivated it a couple years ago but i kinda just want it permanently gone. I looked it up and in order to do this you have to be logged in so I logged back in (for the first time in years) and it says I have to wait 24 hours until its reactivated. I know facebook likes to do stupid things like post random things I don't want them to post so I'm scared its going to make a post saying I reactivated it or its going to send a notification to everyone on my friends list telling them that I'm back on facebook. Will it do this? Have any of you ever received a notification or seen a post saying one of your friends is back on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 05:54 AM

Good news - It does not post that you have reactivated! Your friends will only know that you're back if you make a status or perform any activity e.g. like a page. They can also see if you are online via chat. So in those 24 hours do not touch facebook and you should be fine Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply