Twitist Forums
Should I buy a Virgin Mobile iPhone or save my money? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: Should I buy a Virgin Mobile iPhone or save my money? (/thread-153521.html)

Should I buy a Virgin Mobile iPhone or save my money? - Diamond - 05-05-2014 10:00 AM

I want to buy an iPhone 4s from Virgin Mobile with money I've been saving, but I don't know if it's worth it. I mean, $450 is a lot to spend in one place for a teenager. The data plan is manageable, but I feel hesitant and kind of guilty. What do you think? Should I save my money, or should I get the phone?
xxDiamondxx

- diondre - 05-05-2014 10:12 AM

Have you ever heard of the motto YOLO go get it it is definitely worth it once you have it in your possession you'll feel happy that u made the choice heres some apps to keep u occupied wen u get lane splitter temple run 1 and 2 subway surfers YouTube free music dOwnload and make sure you tell ur friends u have an iPhone I'm sure at least one of them will want to FaceTime with you download facebook twitter and instagram and tell every one that u have an iPhone you'll feel happy hearing that notification sound live your life remember YOLO!!!

- Sunshine - 05-05-2014 10:15 AM

Save your money, the iPhone 4s is outdated

- † Alexander - 05-05-2014 10:31 AM

I have Virgin Mobile USA and i'm debating heavily on whether to get the iPhone 4S or not.

I am waiting for some newer more updated phones to come out.

It all depends on your needs! The price will always remain the same, maybe until the iPhone 6 or 7 comes out!

I say, save your money like I am. I am a teen too! I can totally relate! Save up, work hard in someway, and it will be worth it! Good things come to those who wait!