This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I buy a Virgin Mobile iPhone or save my money?
05-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Should I buy a Virgin Mobile iPhone or save my money?
I want to buy an iPhone 4s from Virgin Mobile with money I've been saving, but I don't know if it's worth it. I mean, $450 is a lot to spend in one place for a teenager. The data plan is manageable, but I feel hesitant and kind of guilty. What do you think? Should I save my money, or should I get the phone?
xxDiamondxx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 10:12 AM

Have you ever heard of the motto YOLO go get it it is definitely worth it once you have it in your possession you'll feel happy that u made the choice heres some apps to keep u occupied wen u get lane splitter temple run 1 and 2 subway surfers YouTube free music dOwnload and make sure you tell ur friends u have an iPhone I'm sure at least one of them will want to FaceTime with you download facebook twitter and instagram and tell every one that u have an iPhone you'll feel happy hearing that notification sound live your life remember YOLO!!!

Ads

05-05-2014, 10:15 AM

Save your money, the iPhone 4s is outdated
05-05-2014, 10:31 AM

I have Virgin Mobile USA and i'm debating heavily on whether to get the iPhone 4S or not.

I am waiting for some newer more updated phones to come out.

It all depends on your needs! The price will always remain the same, maybe until the iPhone 6 or 7 comes out!

I say, save your money like I am. I am a teen too! I can totally relate! Save up, work hard in someway, and it will be worth it! Good things come to those who wait!