Twitist Forums
Should I get the iPhone4 or Samsung Galaxy S2 from Virgin Mobile.? Help Meeee!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Should I get the iPhone4 or Samsung Galaxy S2 from Virgin Mobile.? Help Meeee!!? (/thread-153643.html)

Should I get the iPhone4 or Samsung Galaxy S2 from Virgin Mobile.? Help Meeee!!? - Karrington - 05-05-2014 09:21 PM

Im really stuck between choosing either the iPhone4 (which ive been wanting like for forever) or the Samsung Galaxy S3. I just dont want to pick the iphone because its pretty and etc. But i need a phone that has everything the average teen uses today.(fb, instagram) . Please help me choose. Also please add some details on why i should choose the phone.!!!! (: ***** WILL vote for best answer.!!!!*****
I meant s2 sorry.!

- PerfectBlade - 05-05-2014 09:34 PM

galaxy s2, this question is obvious on which phone is better

- Nick - 05-05-2014 09:41 PM

As I have said to so many other people, Iphone is a non customizable phone that can ONLY have Apple files downloaded to it. The S3 is so much better. I have the Galaxy S3 and let me tell you it is an AMAZING phone. It is thousands of times better then the crap-phone 4. If you get the Iphone you will regret it. But if you get the S3 you will be very happy. Android is amazing.