This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get the iPhone4 or Samsung Galaxy S2 from Virgin Mobile.? Help Meeee!!?
05-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Should I get the iPhone4 or Samsung Galaxy S2 from Virgin Mobile.? Help Meeee!!?
Im really stuck between choosing either the iPhone4 (which ive been wanting like for forever) or the Samsung Galaxy S3. I just dont want to pick the iphone because its pretty and etc. But i need a phone that has everything the average teen uses today.(fb, instagram) . Please help me choose. Also please add some details on why i should choose the phone.!!!! (: ***** WILL vote for best answer.!!!!*****
I meant s2 sorry.!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 09:34 PM

galaxy s2, this question is obvious on which phone is better

Ads

05-05-2014, 09:41 PM

As I have said to so many other people, Iphone is a non customizable phone that can ONLY have Apple files downloaded to it. The S3 is so much better. I have the Galaxy S3 and let me tell you it is an AMAZING phone. It is thousands of times better then the crap-phone 4. If you get the Iphone you will regret it. But if you get the S3 you will be very happy. Android is amazing.