Twitist Forums
rapture in just a few hours? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: rapture in just a few hours? (/thread-15408.html)

Pages: 1 2

- CapsFan1974 - 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

I hope the rapture happens soon. Get rid of all these uppity religious freaks!

Unfortunately, the actual righteous people are not the religious wackos that screw things up here...

- cheesphht - 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

Yeah, we at our church were hoping too but ...

Yeah, its disappointing but we all look forward to the translation, the blessed hope. I don't think anyone is the least bit afraid of it, to the contrary, they're more afraid of what it means if it doesn't happen.

The thing is in all this - do the Jews really celebrate their Rosh Hashanna on the Biblical day?

- Bo Pilgrim - 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

I don't want to believe that any religious event could correspond with the end of the world. I think it's more likely that we get hit by a comet.

Do the empty bodies the raptured leave behind get filled with new spirits? Do they become zombies? And where do the raptured spirit bodies end up? In heaven? Does that mean they die? This doesn't sound like a good plan at all.

- green meklar - 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

I wouldn't count on it...

- Saving - 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

Rapture is a big fat lie made up by Satan.

- Aravah - 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

answer: given the time zone changes..... You and other end up with egg on the face once again.

No trumpets, just shofars and that was yesterday

No parting of the clouds with angels singing praises on high (yes, I know the lingo). No divine savior needing a second coming.

in other words <crickets>

- Just - 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

Don' t be afraid beloved .It is going to be fun Smile Yeshua loves you .

- Goku231 - 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

I can't wait for the rapture. Sadly, in The Bible, it says nobody knows when it is so don't get your hopes up. Pray and stay righteous!!!