Twitist Forums
How did instagram accounts like runwaydreamz or theglamaddict get so famous?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: How did instagram accounts like runwaydreamz or theglamaddict get so famous?!? (/thread-154235.html)

How did instagram accounts like runwaydreamz or theglamaddict get so famous?!? - Ana - 05-07-2014 10:41 PM

I have a small clothing line, and we have a few thousand followers only because I actually went on people's profiles and asked them to follow us. But I never understood how people who aren't really known for anything, how they have a lot of followers? I'd like to attract more customers to my business, through instagram. What's an effective way to gain followers? Thanks!

- Sam - 05-07-2014 10:45 PM

Do promotions, giveaways, show the public you need there business. Advertise a specific page dedicated to the brand. Make a Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, even my MySpace dedicated to this brand. Stop thinking small for one, and remember never compare your business with someone else. Witt about your business and your business only.