Twitist Forums
I don't have Facebook, can someone help me to understand how to advertise? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: I don't have Facebook, can someone help me to understand how to advertise? (/thread-154797.html)

I don't have Facebook, can someone help me to understand how to advertise? - Nancy - 05-09-2014 09:05 PM

I have a very good friend who wants to advertise her business on Facebook. She wrote: "I need to find out a way to get more people checking out my facebook page "Shay Danielle Esthetics" until I get my webpage in better shape".

Now she is based in Calgary, Alberta and I've been trying to help her get the word out. However, I don't have Facebook, don't know how it works, can someone explain to me (and I will pass it on to her) how she can get more from her ad?

She is a true artist when it comes to applying eyelash extensions - I see her every month. She also does microdermabrasion (which I had once and it was fabulous) and she does hair extensions. I have no idea how that works. She works out of home so her prices are lower than a salon, and she is very, very meticulous and truly artistic in her work.

Any info would be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

- Questtion Mark - 05-09-2014 09:20 PM

Use twitter its way better. or just use youtube.

- Jay - 05-09-2014 09:29 PM

She will need to establish a Facebook business page: http://www.facebook.com/advertising/?campaign_id=402047449186&placement=pflo&extra_1=0

This will get her started but many others things regarding advertising with Facebook that is too vast to be covered here.

- Nick Adams - 05-09-2014 09:31 PM

I'd do what Jay said. She could also go about using YouTube, Twitter, MySpace, and many other social networking sites to advertise.

- Dawa - 05-09-2014 09:36 PM

first open the account in Facebook and if you have the paypal account or if you have credit card then you can advertise as your require.