This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't have Facebook, can someone help me to understand how to advertise?
05-09-2014, 09:05 PM
I don't have Facebook, can someone help me to understand how to advertise?
I have a very good friend who wants to advertise her business on Facebook. She wrote: "I need to find out a way to get more people checking out my facebook page "Shay Danielle Esthetics" until I get my webpage in better shape".

Now she is based in Calgary, Alberta and I've been trying to help her get the word out. However, I don't have Facebook, don't know how it works, can someone explain to me (and I will pass it on to her) how she can get more from her ad?

She is a true artist when it comes to applying eyelash extensions - I see her every month. She also does microdermabrasion (which I had once and it was fabulous) and she does hair extensions. I have no idea how that works. She works out of home so her prices are lower than a salon, and she is very, very meticulous and truly artistic in her work.

Any info would be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 09:20 PM

Use twitter its way better. or just use youtube.

Ads

05-09-2014, 09:29 PM

She will need to establish a Facebook business page: http://www.facebook.com/advertising/?cam...&extra_1=0

This will get her started but many others things regarding advertising with Facebook that is too vast to be covered here.
05-09-2014, 09:31 PM

I'd do what Jay said. She could also go about using YouTube, Twitter, MySpace, and many other social networking sites to advertise.
05-09-2014, 09:36 PM

first open the account in Facebook and if you have the paypal account or if you have credit card then you can advertise as your require.