Twitist Forums
How to get Facebook "Likes" to my start-up company page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How to get Facebook "Likes" to my start-up company page? (/thread-15620.html)

How to get Facebook "Likes" to my start-up company page? - Brookie B - 10-16-2012 12:21 AM

Hi All,

So I am an artist and I started a Facebook page for my art, jewelery, etc. Do you have any ideas how to get more likes on my page? Some sort of contest or a way to get word of mouth? Any ideas even if they are out of the box would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much Big Grin

- Jose - 10-16-2012 12:29 AM

like dont equal money

- abraXus - 10-16-2012 12:29 AM

the only thing you can really do is tell your friends about it and ask them to like it

- Ess Baby - 10-16-2012 12:29 AM

The best way is to ask people to like your page & share the link around. You can post it on your Facebook and get your Facebook friends to do the same.

- Md. imran Hassan - 10-16-2012 12:29 AM

You can do it by requesting your Facebook friends or you may post a job giving the link of your page to give like in various freelancing sites ! Best of luck !

- Alice - 10-16-2012 12:29 AM

These are the basic tips for you to get likes on your Facebook page

- update your page regularly
- post interesting status wall
- invite more friends to like your page
- promote your page to other social networking sites
- advertise it to google adwords or Social ad (with pay)
- buy Facebook likes - highly recommened http://www.buyrealfansandlikes.com

Do all the steps above and get lots of likes but if you're still not contented with the results, you can join KOAKY. This is a social media exchange platform that you submit your Facebook page url and start to get likes without promoting it.

- Salena - 10-16-2012 12:29 AM

Your content is the king that makes your page interesting. So make your page's content as interesting as yo can . Post these stories to other relevant pages. Don't use the same method or style of writing on your page.. Try different type of interesting contents like {Funny, Informative}.. this thing don't let your users bore. try to do a bit email marketing ... Tell your other friends to invite their friends to your page... i think these things can be really helpful for you...