This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get Facebook "Likes" to my start-up company page?
10-16-2012, 12:21 AM
How to get Facebook "Likes" to my start-up company page?
Hi All,

So I am an artist and I started a Facebook page for my art, jewelery, etc. Do you have any ideas how to get more likes on my page? Some sort of contest or a way to get word of mouth? Any ideas even if they are out of the box would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 12:29 AM

like dont equal money

Ads

the only thing you can really do is tell your friends about it and ask them to like it

The best way is to ask people to like your page & share the link around. You can post it on your Facebook and get your Facebook friends to do the same.

You can do it by requesting your Facebook friends or you may post a job giving the link of your page to give like in various freelancing sites ! Best of luck !

These are the basic tips for you to get likes on your Facebook page

- update your page regularly
- post interesting status wall
- invite more friends to like your page
- promote your page to other social networking sites
- advertise it to google adwords or Social ad (with pay)
- buy Facebook likes - highly recommened http://www.buyrealfansandlikes.com

Do all the steps above and get lots of likes but if you're still not contented with the results, you can join KOAKY. This is a social media exchange platform that you submit your Facebook page url and start to get likes without promoting it.

Your content is the king that makes your page interesting. So make your page's content as interesting as yo can . Post these stories to other relevant pages. Don't use the same method or style of writing on your page.. Try different type of interesting contents like {Funny, Informative}.. this thing don't let your users bore. try to do a bit email marketing ... Tell your other friends to invite their friends to your page... i think these things can be really helpful for you...