Twitist Forums
Why do you hate Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Why do you hate Facebook? (/thread-157198.html)

Why do you hate Facebook? - Banana Boy - 05-18-2014 07:39 AM

If you don't then why the hell did you click on this?

I don't mind social media, I do understand the hype, but I am sick of Facebook because it has done more damage than good. I don't mind people using social media, I hate how some people brag about it though as if they deserve a medal for being on it.

What concerns me the most about Facebook is the privacy issues, that is a major reason why I am not on Facebook. A lot of people post rubbish all over the internet, so the status updates are my least concern. And call me a luddite if you will, but I don't like change. I don't mind social networking to a certain extent. I think it can be cool and fun in a way of it's own, but I don't like the idea of a virtual world replacing the physical world. I'm an old fashioned person, I don't use tablets or iphones, my cell phone is a relic with small buttons.

I'm currently working on my own social media site, I am not planning on turning it into a business or anything like that, its purpose is for fun only, it is not designed to be a market product like Facebook. I'm also trying to keep it basic and user friendly.

So, what do you think about Facebook?

- Borre - 05-18-2014 07:44 AM

I love it.

- Daniel - 05-18-2014 07:46 AM

i Dont Hate it At All i Love Facebook its a Great Place to Share Photos and And Thoughts and Other Things With Friends and Family

- Meg - 05-18-2014 08:01 AM

I dont hate it