This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do you hate Facebook?
05-18-2014, 07:39 AM
Why do you hate Facebook?
If you don't then why the hell did you click on this?

I don't mind social media, I do understand the hype, but I am sick of Facebook because it has done more damage than good. I don't mind people using social media, I hate how some people brag about it though as if they deserve a medal for being on it.

What concerns me the most about Facebook is the privacy issues, that is a major reason why I am not on Facebook. A lot of people post rubbish all over the internet, so the status updates are my least concern. And call me a luddite if you will, but I don't like change. I don't mind social networking to a certain extent. I think it can be cool and fun in a way of it's own, but I don't like the idea of a virtual world replacing the physical world. I'm an old fashioned person, I don't use tablets or iphones, my cell phone is a relic with small buttons.

I'm currently working on my own social media site, I am not planning on turning it into a business or anything like that, its purpose is for fun only, it is not designed to be a market product like Facebook. I'm also trying to keep it basic and user friendly.

So, what do you think about Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 07:44 AM

I love it.

Ads

05-18-2014, 07:46 AM

i Dont Hate it At All i Love Facebook its a Great Place to Share Photos and And Thoughts and Other Things With Friends and Family
05-18-2014, 08:01 AM

I dont hate it