Twitist Forums
Can someone please explain Pintrerest to me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Can someone please explain Pintrerest to me? (/thread-157574.html)

Can someone please explain Pintrerest to me? - Abby - 05-19-2014 01:58 PM

Hi, so I have had pintrerest for a while now because it sounded interesting and I thought I could use it to help my blog(fashion crazy me). But I don't really understand what I am doing.

I have boards my blog, dream wardrobe and wedding bliss which I have a few pins on. Who can see them? Can some see my boards or just my collective pins?

When I start up pintrerest ( like the homepage i guess) who pins are though's? Are they who I follow and though's are their pins they have pinned to their different boards?Can they see mine?

Anything else I am missing? Please explain and help me?
Thanks

- CyeroN - 05-19-2014 02:14 PM

Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, "re-pin" images to their own pinboards, or "like" photos.

- Leah nora - 05-19-2014 02:28 PM

You Can put all your favorite Things on Pintrest (which others CAN see ) there is also a Section called Secret Boards (which they cannot see
you can add Vacations , your favorite people ,movie stars , add your own comments and invite other people to post on your boards