This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone please explain Pintrerest to me?
05-19-2014, 01:58 PM
Can someone please explain Pintrerest to me?
Hi, so I have had pintrerest for a while now because it sounded interesting and I thought I could use it to help my blog(fashion crazy me). But I don't really understand what I am doing.

I have boards my blog, dream wardrobe and wedding bliss which I have a few pins on. Who can see them? Can some see my boards or just my collective pins?

When I start up pintrerest ( like the homepage i guess) who pins are though's? Are they who I follow and though's are their pins they have pinned to their different boards?Can they see mine?

Anything else I am missing? Please explain and help me?
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 02:14 PM

Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, "re-pin" images to their own pinboards, or "like" photos.

Ads

05-19-2014, 02:28 PM

You Can put all your favorite Things on Pintrest (which others CAN see ) there is also a Section called Secret Boards (which they cannot see
you can add Vacations , your favorite people ,movie stars , add your own comments and invite other people to post on your boards