Twitist Forums
I need a browser that clears history automatically? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: I need a browser that clears history automatically? (/thread-157808.html)

I need a browser that clears history automatically? - Blooper - 05-20-2014 09:01 AM

I'm tired of always having to clear history because I don't want people to see the embarrassing things I see on the internet, so I need a browser (Safari, Chrome, Opera, Explorer etc.) that has an always private browsing and never remember history feature, so that everytime I close a window the history is instantly cleared and there is no way to revisit a closed page. Which browser can do that?

- Ultima vyse - 05-20-2014 09:04 AM

Chrome has a built in "incognito" mode that will let you browse anonymously to begin with.
Chrome, FireFox and Internet Explorer will let you manage the history and other private data to allow them to automatically clear your history upon closing the browser. Opera used to do this, but since they changed browsing engines it has since lost that functionality.

- Jameson - 05-20-2014 09:12 AM

Chrome is one, has a normal version and incognito mode, It does not track anything.

- ChristmasCat - 05-20-2014 09:25 AM

On Chrome, you can go incognito by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+N. It won't show any search history at all.

- Connor Dickens - 05-20-2014 09:34 AM

Go into firefox and turn on private browsing.

- night - 05-20-2014 09:38 AM

Like what every one said and if u r on iPhone or ipad got to settings-safari-private browsing and but it on yes