This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need a browser that clears history automatically?
05-20-2014, 09:01 AM
I need a browser that clears history automatically?
I'm tired of always having to clear history because I don't want people to see the embarrassing things I see on the internet, so I need a browser (Safari, Chrome, Opera, Explorer etc.) that has an always private browsing and never remember history feature, so that everytime I close a window the history is instantly cleared and there is no way to revisit a closed page. Which browser can do that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 09:04 AM

Chrome has a built in "incognito" mode that will let you browse anonymously to begin with.
Chrome, FireFox and Internet Explorer will let you manage the history and other private data to allow them to automatically clear your history upon closing the browser. Opera used to do this, but since they changed browsing engines it has since lost that functionality.

Ads

05-20-2014, 09:12 AM

Chrome is one, has a normal version and incognito mode, It does not track anything.
05-20-2014, 09:25 AM

On Chrome, you can go incognito by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+N. It won't show any search history at all.
05-20-2014, 09:34 AM

Go into firefox and turn on private browsing.
05-20-2014, 09:38 AM

Like what every one said and if u r on iPhone or ipad got to settings-safari-private browsing and but it on yes