Twitist Forums
GUYS: i don't know if he likes me or losing interest? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: GUYS: i don't know if he likes me or losing interest? (/thread-159085.html)

GUYS: i don't know if he likes me or losing interest? - 493 - 05-24-2014 06:55 PM

Signs i think he likes me:
- walked me to the bookstore after class, which is a long way from his car
-waited in line with me at starbucks
- i touched his hand while i was putting on the bracelet i made for him and he didn't move or flinched
-he stands pretty close to me
-i heard that when a guy likes you, his foot points towards you. he did that when we were in a group
-he makes fun of me a lot
-playfully mean to me
-we can have a conversation for hours and hours on messages

Signs i think he's losing interest/does not like me
- last night he complimented me saying that im a good cook and i said "thanks Smile" and usually he would reply back and continue the conversation, but he didn't last night Sad and i thought he would text this morning but didn't
-NEVER initiate texts or fb messages. i have to initiate by asking him a question
-i wanted to play the question game and i asked him to ask me a any question and he said "i don't have any questions to ask lol"

So what do you think?

- no - 05-24-2014 06:59 PM

I think your over reacting...but I recommend you start the spark instead of him this time

- James - 05-24-2014 07:01 PM

Guys are honestly pretty simple minded. If you've been noticing more of the negative signs than the positive ones recently he's probably losing interest. If more positive than negative recently then I'd say he's into you or at least enjoys your company

- Jared - 05-24-2014 07:05 PM

-we can have a conversation for hours and hours on messages , a guy wont talk to a girl that long unless he is interested, so yea i think this guy does like you.

signs he doesn't like you -that first one you are looking into to deeply, he complimented you, it's not easy to keep a conversation going all the time, do you try to keep it going at all?
2nd one ooooooo that's weird..... but then again i just met this girl and i know for a fact and 100% certainty she is really into me, but i always have to text first... kinda bugs me , wish she would at least try to initiate a text.
3rd one- that last one seems like he is losing interest....